Grape King Bio Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Grape King" or "we") respects and promises to protect your personal privacy. We comply with all relevant laws and regulations relating to the protection of private information and personal data in Taiwan, and expect that through the following instructions we may answer your concerns about personal privacy or personal data.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
When you browse or use the services provided on this website, some of the services may require you to provide relevant personal data such as your name, phone number, address, email or other required personal data in order to facilitate the relevant staff to provide you with the best service or solution in the shortest possible time. In addition, we will collect personal data voluntarily provided by participants in activities that are held from time to time, such as sweepstakes, contests, promotional activities, etc.
The personal data collected will be used primarily for surveys, statistics and research analyses, such as support services, responses to questions or latest activity information that meet your individual needs. In addition, based on the information provided by users, we will conduct related research to make us closer to the user and enable us to provide comprehensive services in the future.
According to the provisions of Article 8 of the Personal Data Protection Act, Grape King hereby announces the following matters:
- Name of the non-government entity: Grape King Bio Co., Ltd.
- Purpose of collection: To collect, process and utilize your personal data within the necessary scope of providing good services and performing duties or business. You agree that we will confirm your identity with your personal data and contact you to provide services and information about Grape King’s system and affiliates or partners.
- Types of personal data: Depending on your needs, you may provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, including but not limited to your telephone number, email address, mailing address or other information that can be used to identify you either directly or indirectly.
- Period of use of personal data: The period of existence of Grape King or the data retention period required by law.
- Objects for the use of personal data: Grape King and Grape King’s affiliates.
- Areas where the personal data is used: The areas where Grape King’s domestic and foreign offices and affiliates are located.
- Method of using your personal data: Via internet, email, mail or fax.
- You are entitled to inquire about, read, supplement or correct the contents of the Personal Data Sheet in accordance with the provisions of Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act. If you wish to exercise the rights to cease the collection, processing, use or deletion of the contents of the Personal Data Sheet, you can apply through "Contact Us" on our website.
- The impact on your interests if you have the freedom to provide personal data but choose not to do so: Grape King may offer employment opportunities or collect personal data provided by the participants in its events from time to time. If you do not provide personal data, Grape King will not be able to provide you with such opportunities for employment and other activities, and your interests will therefore be affected.
Personal Data and Grape King’s Resume Collection, Computer Processing and Use
You agree to provide your resume filled out at Grape King and your personal data supplied through the Company’s activities, free of charge and without any conditions, for Grape King’s collection, computer processing and for the following specific purposes: 1. for Grape King’s recruitment review, contact, interview, recommendation, investigation and activities according to the aforementioned terms; 2. for your receipt of Grape King’s services and information; 3. other usage agreed by you in writing or by email, fax or webpage button clicking.
Notes for Filling out Your Resume
- I hereby certify that I have completed my resume and provided my personal data, and have not provided any false information in another person’s or my own name. The personal information that I provide in the resume is detailed and true without any falsification. If any of the content is indecent, illegal or in violation of good social customs, Grape King has the right not to use it or to put me on its rejected user list. In the event of civil or criminal disputes, Grape King will cooperate with the prosecution or judiciary agency to provide my necessary personal data for verification.
- I clearly understand that Grape King allows only one resume for each person. In case of a repeated resume, Grape King can automatically delete it.
- We will not sell your personal data to any third party. If there is no need to collect personal data, we will stop collecting or using your personal data.
You can set your browser to deny cookies, but please note that some of the features of the page will not be available as a result.
Security of Private Information
We implement strict privacy and security measures to prevent your personal data from being stolen, leaked, damaged or tampered with. In the collection, storage, delivery and use of your personal data, we have implemented strict review measures and only the relevant staff has the right to read and check your personal data. In addition, we regularly maintain our system to prevent external hackers or intrusion of malicious software, so that your personal data, whether on the internet or physically stored, is completely protected.
In order to protect the privacy of children, we will not knowingly collect or use children's personal data without the consent of their guardians or legal representatives. If we find that there is children’s data in our database, we will delete it to protect the children's interest. We also encourage children to use the web service with the companion of their parents or guardians, and submit their personal data to us only with the knowledge and agreement of their legal representatives.