Green management is an international trend focusing on sustainable development. The impact of climate change on the global economy, society, and environment are becoming increasingly serious, so to demonstrate our resolve for green management, environmental protection, and corporate sustainable development, our Pingzhen Jinling Plant passed the ISO 14001 environment management system certification in 2017 and obtained the certificate. We have also established the following environment management policies:
(1) Perform compliance obligations: Abide by related regulations and compliance obligations in environmental, safety, and sanitation tasks.
(2) Reduce hazardous risks: Improve safety in the work environment, prevent illnesses and injuries, and reduce the risks of hazardous incidents.
(3) Implement environmental protection: Actively reduce waste, prevent inherent risks, and optimize energy conservation.
(4) Build a friendly work environment by actively organizing health promotion activities to improve the physical and mental health of employees.
(5) Advance full employee participation: Implement education and training and increase the environmental safety and sanitation awareness of each employee and ensure their participation.
(6) Continuous sustainability improvements: Adopt the PDCA management model to gradually complete improvements regarding risks and opportunities and ensure sustainable development in a friendly environment and safe and healthy operations.